'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pre 4th of July

We are leaving tomorrow for the cottage. Check back after Tuesday to see lots of pics of us hanging out on the beach and having fun. The weather is supposed to be great, which is awesome. I am fiending to play some Skip-Bo, since I got it for my DS and have become an addict. I will make Lars, Co and Chris play the real card game. It is so fun. I will spare you pics of us playing cards, however, check back if you wanna see my favorite beach bum enjoying our freedoms that our soldiers have fought so hard for over the years.
Memorial day is supposed to be for that, but the 4th of July always evokes my appreciatiation and realization how blessed we truly are, to be able to head to vacation spots, drive or fly and complain about the expense, eat too much, indulge too much, and do whatever the hell we want cuz we are FREE. Thank you Johnny, Matt, and everyone else who gives up their lives for ours.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.