'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Monday, July 21, 2008

summer time

We went to the cottage with the Madigan's and Charlie. It was very fun. We checked out the sunset and swam on friday night, hung out at the beach on Saturday. Mom took this pic cuz I was so nosy, I wanted to see what was going on with everyone at the beach. This was after we went swimming and I was walking like a champ in the water! Mom uses a foam noodle to hold me up and I can truck along. I love the beach.

1 comment:

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

I know someone else who is nosey. MMMM, Kylie!!!

Looks like you guys had a great time...you should invite us up one weekend! Do you have AC there? lol Don't you just ove it when people invite themselves over?

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.