'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Sunday, July 27, 2008

what's new

It is Sunday, and everyone is at Dave's for a fun day of tubing and togetherness. We skipped it cuz mom and dad are worried cuz I have been having so many seizures. I had another one this morning. We started new meds on Thursday, but it will take a while for them to level off in my body so they work. We are thinking of everyone and sad we had to miss it.
We still managed to have a fun weekend---the best part was hanging out with Matt yesterday and grillin' out at Aunt Susie and Uncle John's. Matt is my cousin, home from Army training and getting ready to go to Korea. We will miss him and pray for him every day.
Today, mommy, lolly and I went to Stony Creek and hung out at the beach. It was a beautiful day. I am very tired from the new meds, but we can't stay cooped up in the house! We were close to home and I got my sun time. Life is good.
Love you all,
Drew :)

No comments:

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.