'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008


Halloween was fun--busy, but fun! The day was filled with trick or treating, parties, and more trick or treating. We went to the Madigan's house, and I love seeing the old neighbors (former, not elderly!) since we grew up in that house. Drew got to hang out with his boys'--Connor, Charlie, Brendan. I will post pics of them together as soon as Jen sends them to me...my camera battery died, unbeknowst to me, so she has the pics on her camera. She is wayyyyy busier than I am, so we not see the pics till after football season, when she comes up for air!!!

Here is a pic from us at his school Halloween party:
He loved the excitement of the whole day. He doesn't even eat candy! Just loves the activity :)

No comments:

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.