'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Monday, October 20, 2008

Up North again--finally!










We went up north to the cottage for the first time since before my hip surgery. The Fall colors were a couple weeks past peak, but beautiful. We went for walks, carved pumkins, and went bike riding by the lake. I am getting better at pedaling, and really took off when the sound of a car behind me scared me! When I go too slow, I just watch my feet go up and down with the pedals. I like to go fast, but mom and dad are cautious. So, I took off a bit on my own, and pedaled 4-5 times at a time! I am sure I will be a pro at riding in no time. The pic on the left is of me by the campfire, in a 'joe dirt' wig that was at the cottage from a few Halloween's ago. Mom, Dad, Corinne and Lori thought it was hilarious. We saw a lot of deer and Turkeys too. We checked out the river and the lake for fall colors. It was a very fun weekend. It was pretty chilly, and I dozed off by the fire when mommy was reading me a book. The air is a lot fresher up there, it seems!!!!

No comments:

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.