'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rainy and Pain-y

This weekend has been full of rain and full of pain for Boogie. :( His left hip is really sore and his legs are tight. He loves being in the jacuzzi, even fell asleep while I was holding him!

Hopefully the pain is lessening with each new day--in the meantime the pain meds are a blessing!

Happy Birthday, Aunt Joanie! We love you!!!!

2 comments:

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

I am so sorry to hear that Drew is having pain :( I was really hoping that it would skip him. Sending him BIG (((hugs))) from our house to yours. Hang in there and if you need anything PLEASE let me know. Even if it is just to deliver a pizza to your front door :)

Unknown said...

Ever since you sent me this site, I visit at least once a week. I am amazed at all 3 of you! You are all in my thoughts everyday and I am so lucky to be related to 3 such awesome individuals.
Love
Cousin Kathie

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.