'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1 week to go!

We go to the ortho next Thursday. 8 Days. Not that I am counting! We will hopefully get the cast off and begin the rehab process. I hope he remembers that he loves to move!!!!

It feels like Groundhog day (the movie)--every day, the same thing over and over. I am not good at so much repetition! :(
Tomorrow is supposed to be cool, which is great cuz then we can hang outside. These past 2 days have been hot during the day, so we are limited to evenings outside.

We had an uneventful Labor Day Weekend. Cooked out, had a few fires with Lolly and Corinne--always nice to see them!!! We saw uncle DJ too--that was fun.

Stay tuned to the blog for pics of our 'hell yah the cast is off' party that I am planning for next Thursday. Which is roughly 195 hours from now. Not that I am counting! Tee hee!!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Happy days are gonna be here again for you Drew!!!! Next week, no more cast. No more prison for my dancing machine! Whoo hoo!!! Tell mom that you WILL remember how to move. It won't take long, I promise. (:->)

Uncle Pat and I are a little worried about Soulstice right now. It seems that Hurricane Hanna Banana is making her way toward our area in SC and we are a little nervous. Say a prayer that all stays intact so you can come down next year and splash around the pool and have a blast on the beach.

You are amazing for hanging in there for three full weeks. It is almost over and when that big old blueberry cast comes off, you and I have a promise for our special dance. Let's make it a fun boogie song. I love those and I know you do too!

I love you and am so proud of you my buddy. 8 more days and away it goes!

Hugs and sweet kisses to you and your parents. Love, Aunt Terri

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

Hooray!!! I have to tell you that I had a dream last night that you and Drew came over (unexpectedly) yesterday. He was walking with you behind him. Did you hear me??? WALKING!!! And he was waving to me and walked up my 2 steps to the front door. I was like...um, where is the cast? You said 'He did not need it anymore, see'. My dream pretty much ended right after that. But what a dream it was!!!

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.