'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow we will be at Beaumont at 6:30am to get Drew's plate removed from his hip. The surgery is scheduled for 8, and I hope they take him then. The earlier the better. He can't have anything to eat or drink till after the surgery, and the boy LOVES TO EAT!! Plus, I don't feel like I am doing my job when he is hungry. It should only take an hour or so, then we have a snuggly day planned! My favorite!!!
This pic is of is Drew and his boy Brendan. B will be 9 on Saturday! Happy Birthday Brendan!!! We love you!!!
We hope you all enjoy the warm weather...Spring is in the air?!?!

No comments:

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.