'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Saturday, March 14, 2009

True confessions

Blog, I am cheating on you with Facebook. I feel bad! Also, I can't find my camera to take any new pics of Boogie, so that is limiting my blogging. While I could fill pages with senseless rambling, opinions and other neuroses that I possess, I know the real reason you all check this to get the scoop on my hero, Drew. I love that! That is why I created the blog...so you can get to know the crazy, fun, silly, cool kid that lights up our world.

So, keep checking!! I am on a mission to find the camera, and will take pics of our adventures.

Hope all is well with everyone!!!

Love,
Team Kijek

2 comments:

Terri said...

There are those of us who want to stay away from things like facebook because we don't want to get ourselves into trouble!!! So it is nice to check on the blog and catch up. Teeheehee!

So tomorrow is St. Patty's Day. What Irish things do you guys plan to do?

WE look forward to more pics of our handsome Drew and all those special people and things in his life. We need to make some more memories together.

So much love your way. Peace and blessings, Terri

Unknown said...

Irish things...we are gonna drink too much, boil dinner, lament the potato famine, quip riddles, spread the blarney, and eat lucky charms cuz they're magically delicious! tee hee. :)

Seriously, Drew made a shilleagh in school today and they are having a parade! how fun!
What do you have planned??

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.