'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

K, we are getting bored.

We were very bored today. Drew was not in a mood to watch movies while I cleaned up the house, making sure I HEARD his protests. We went outside for a nice long walk in the morning, then read books outside till lunch. He is not interested in eating, which is freaking me out. The boy LOVES to eat. I am going to pretend that he isn't expending as much energy as before, that is why the 'I don't wanna eat' deal.
We had music appreciation outside in the afternoon, although I am not sure how much the neighbors appreciated it. I made him a 'mix tape' (CD) a long time ago--anyone under the age of 30 will have no idea what that is. But, we played Xylephone and Bongo drums along to the music. I sang a few songs off key as well.
Tomorrow, I am planning a karaoke party. Poor little guy, can't run away even if he wants to! Although, I think he THINKS that everyone sings off key and out of time, making up words as they go--and he really has nothing to compare it to, so he thinks I ROCK. At least that what I pretend his smiles mean!!!!!
We are expecting a call from the doc tomorrow to set a day for his post op appt., which should be next week. We go to the neuro on Sept. 4th for a check up too. I can't believe I am looking forward to Dr appointments! tee heeee heheee

No comments:

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.