'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Friday, August 22, 2008

Finally!













Drew lost his first tooth today! The 2 front teeth have been loose for a long time. We were having lunch with Maggie, Taylor and Kylie at our house. Taylor and I had just given Drew the fauxhawk. Now, he looks like a scrapper--- punk hair, shirtless, and missing a front tooth.

The tooth fairy will be giving him a quarter. Yeah, I said it, a QUARTER. :) update: the tooth fairy has since reconsidered and given him a dollar. :)

2 comments:

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

Hip Hip Hooray! 1 down 19 more to go. Oh such a long road!
So glad I was there to witness a milestone. Yea :)

And don't cut his hair...he looks awesome in his fauxhawk.

Terri said...

I am just glad that the Tooth Fairy had the light bulb on over her head!!!! Helllooooooo, $.25 was what "I" got forever long ago and I am now fifty!!!! Teeheehee! (:->)

He looks so smashingly handsome, no matter what his hair is doing or how many teeth he has in his head.

You rock Drew! Two down, two to go, buddy! Hang in there, my sweet nephew. You can do it!

I wish for you sweet love, much kindness, and tender kisses from mom from me to you. Terri

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.