'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

this is new...

I am trying to set up this blog, since I am so impressed with Maggie's!! And we just got our power back on after the storms, so I am fiending for some computer time!!!! This should be pretty cool, since those of you who know me know that I am a running-commentary kind of person, always making a short story long. This is a good fit!!
I will be posting lots of pictures and adventures of Team Kijek for you to enjoy while you should be working. tee hee!!

3 comments:

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

LOVE it!!!! You are correct, this will be a perfect fit for you :) Can I place his link on Kylie's blog???

Terri said...

Hey Mo, this is a great idea. Wow how times have changed in the last 10 years. When I was raising the boys, I had no access to this cool format. I love that I will see all that is in his and your world now. See, this gift keeps giving and giving and giving. That is one blessing I am grateful for today.

ABC Trio said...

Hi from IL! Found your blog from Maggie.
I know you will have fun with it. Your little guy is just adorable!
I have a site for my kiddos too.
http://pegsabctriplets.blogspot.com/
: ) Peg

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.