'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day

We had an awesome Father's Day weekend at the cottage. The weather was gorgeous, just scattered T storms, but the days always end up beautiful. It storms for a bit, then clears right up. We went on a long walk while daddy was fishing (mommy is training for the Breast Cancer 3 day, so we walked to the beach and back) I slept most of the way, while mom sung (off key) along with her MP3 player.
Then went to a Biker's 4 Kids bike rodeo where they had games, food, a bouncy house and everyone got to whip water balloons at the group's president while he hid behind his Harley. I loved that part the best. We also went to the beach and hung out. We went on Daddy's boat the next day, as you can see from the pics. It is a small fishing boat, but daddy wanted me and mommy to hang out with him on Father's Day. He rocks. He strapped my car seat to the boat seat, which swivels so I can see from all angles. Mom sat on a lawn chair holding on to my seat, even tho I told her I wasn't scared. I only got scared twice when other boats came close and the waves moved our boat. As long as I could see what was making the waves, I thought it was totally fun. The first two times I didn't look quick enough and got a bit scared. Mommy said I am very brave, and adventurous. I think that means I like fun stuff. I was cracking up when the boat rocked. Mommy wants everyone reading out there to know that I was 100% safe, and attached to a flotation device, and we never even went fast. :-)
I kept saying 'faster', but mommy kept saying 'I love you too', or 'are you thirsty?' so she just didn't get it. Sometimes I think there is something wrong with her ears, cuz she says some weird stuff when I am talking to her. Oh, well.
I hope everyone out there had a great Father's Day, and hope that everyone has a great a daddy as I do. He loves me and makes sure I always have fun and feel soooooo loved.

No comments:

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.