'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Monday, October 8, 2012

Crestor is funny?!

Drew never ceases to amaze me.  I wish I could know what is going on in his incredible little head.  I wish I could see what his mind's eye sees.  I wish I could could talk to and with him.

His laugh lights up our world.  It is infectious, contagious, and pure joy.  Like, when the grandpa of a client at his therapy clinic bent over to pick up his grand-daughter's backpack and his toupee flopped forward.  BELLY LAUGH. 
Like when the lady in the airport tripped and fell--and it turns out, she was a NUN-- BELLY LAUGH.
Like when anyone trips, falls, uses sarcasm, rolls their eyes, or when his classmates sneak off of the carpet or do something they shouldn't.  BELLY LAUGH.

I want to be in his head and see what is so dang funny about the Crestor commercial!  He belly laughs every time he sees it!  How is high cholesterol funny?  I don't get it.  He kills me.  That is by far, his favorite commercial right now.

He also loves the Capital One commercial, where the sassy little girl gives Jimmy Fallon a hard time.  I can see how he thinks that is funny; irreverance kills him.  But high cholesterol?  HMMMMM.

We lost our favorite Aunt Bert this week.  I don't doubt she and Uncle Bill and Drew's grandma and Papa are blessing us from above, and getting a kick out of every thing this kid does.  He is in good company with his Angels.

We will keep on guessing, I guess.  :)

No comments:

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.