'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Life is Ridiculous...

I said it on my FB page, and I will say it again: Life is Ridiculous! I don't know if it's the long, cold, lonely winter or just bad Karma, but there is a lot of crap going on now with people we love. Betsy, my very, very, very great friend and reminder of 'you need to blog about Drew more often!' is going thru some stuff. She is tough; I don't doubt for a second that she will come out on top, after bossing several medical professionals around and making some sweeping policy changes. That is one thing she is great at: making people take notice of things that need to be improved/changed/re-done. There are a million other things I could list too. She has my vote if there is an election to rule the world. She told me once that Drew had 'spirit'. That was the nicest way anyone has ever described horrible meltdowns and seemingly endless tantrums. Most of which occured when we were trying to talk on the phone! LOL
I still refer to those things as 'spirit'. Thank you for that, Beth! That, and million other things that I don't even have to refer to cuz you can read my mind! I know you are an avid follower of Drew's blog, and I hope you know that across the miles, we are thinking of you, praying for you, and missing you like crazy. You ROCK.

No comments:

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.