'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Catching up

I can't believe it's already almost the end of February! Time flies. We had winter break last friday, mon, tues and back to school on Wed. I kept Drew home today due to icky snot and coughing. We will see if he is better for school tomorrow.

As I write this....he is still crabbing in his bed, fighting sleep. UGH! We are looking forward to Spring...since I think snowmobiling may be done for the season. At least for us!!

Oh, and now for a new installment of 'is it just me, or...':

Is it just me, or is 'The Office' the freakin' funniest show on TV?!?!?

K, gotta check on my crabby-wonderful child...cold season sucks!!!
Terri, we love and miss you!!!!!

No comments:

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.