'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rock the Vote


Election day is one of my favorite days of the year. I am a complete dork, I know. I have a great appreciation for the periodic table of elements too.

Anyway, THE THEORY OF DEMOCRACY PRESUPPOSES AN INFORMED CITIZENRY. So, ROCK THE VOTE Y'ALL!!!! you still have an hour and a half if you haven't voted yet. It's worth it. No posting would be complete without a pic of Boogie, so here is one of him enjoying aunt Terri's pool in Hilton Head. We can't wait to go back!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I have been so joyful since the election of Barak Obama that I have to share my enthusiasm!!! I think I am the ONLY one in the family who sees him for the hope he will bring and the change in our country's way of doing things. I just hear and see him as the one person in forever that cares about everyone. Enough of the old pasty, white guys with all the money! Time for a fresh and new face who seems to have already united our county! All of the coverage showed PEACEFUL celebration world wide!!! Wow!

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.