'Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and, those who matter don't mind.' ~Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last LOKO post

We ended Lokomat last Friday...I need to tell you that Drew supassed our goal of 50% guidance force for the legs! He did 50% for a good part of the session and then Terri brought it down to 45% Drew did 55% of the leg work for 10 minutes! He complained a bit, but I can only imagine that it was hard work for him! So proud!
We also got some great feedback from his re-assesssment. And video of his truckin' down the hall, while I was holding him up...but only if someone was 'chasing' him!

He also pedaled a lot by himself at CWJR on the bike yesterday...Terri R, are you reading this!? put that in your data for Lokomat!

Kay, I am done talking about Lokomat for a while. Oh, and he did say 'Da'...3 times to call Daddy on Sunday!
Okay, now I am done. :)
~Shout out to Drew, Kylie, ABC, Hannah, and all my other heroes!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Hooray Drew!!! You rock buddy and so do all those important and skilled therapists who know how to challenge you. I pray that they all are blessed with God's greatest! I am grateful for their help to get you strong and ready for the world.

Keep on talking my love. Father's Day is right around the corner. I know you love and adore your parents. They are awesome. What a very wonderful and special family you all are. All of us feel the blessings of you in our lives. Hope you have a day filled with sunshine and laughter, Drew. Love to your mommy and daddy too. Miss you, Aunt Terri

Thought for the Day

It isn't how you walk in life, but how you walk through life that matters.